The following is a working list of writing gems I’ve stumbled upon, enjoyed and recommend. Obvious classics have been omitted. Newest additions will be highest on the list. Enjoy.
- “No One In The Library Is Reading.” Potoczny, Marie. The Sycamore Review.
- “Oh, Angelita Garcia!” Perez, Jason Magabo. Tayo Literary Magazine.
- “Anesthesia.” Roley, Brian Ascalon. The North American Review, Vol. 291, No. 3/4, Annual Summer Fiction Dobule Issue (May – Aug., 2006), pp. 45-50
- “Do Not Hate Them Very Much.” Quick, Matthew. AGNI Online.
- “Widow’s Weeds.” Vollmann, Bill. AGNI #66.
Also, books and Essays About Writing, alphabetical
- “The Truth Of Fiction.” Achebe, Chinua. Hopes and Impediments: Selected Essays. New York: Doubleday, 1989.
- “Zen in the Art of Writing.” Bradbury, Ray.
- “Letters To A Young Poet.” Rilke, Rainer Maria.
- “The Elements of Style.” Strunk, William Jr. and E.B. White.